Friday, June 8, 2007

Pig? Why always a pig?

Today school was a joke la. Go there take one stupid chemistry test that is quite easy la. He go through yesterday and then today give test, who cannot pass man, unless that guy is sleeping like a stupid little pig. I did quite well i guess 26/35. After that went home lor lol. Went back wanted to play a game or two but i thought of the promise that i made so i kept my hands away from the computer. Hey, it was quite tempting but i watched a movie instead....a old show but it was still quite interesting i can say.

Today Sonia was early i think because she dont have to view her practical video so yea, early early. She came over, she put her bag and off we went to buy lunch....or should i say breakfast. I bought chicken rice and she bought char siew rice. Mmmm, she suddenly have the feeling the drink bubble tea but she chose green apple milk tea instead of kiwi green tea. I though milk tea wont be that sweet but hey hey, it was freaking sweet again. Yea, i think its true that the aunty really loves Sonia so give her sweeter.

Mmmm, watched a few short clips with Sonia while we were eating. It was really nice to watch it with her because she laughs often which makes things very nice. We finished our food and i turned on kids central....lol. Human pillow? Human cushion? Pig? Haiz, first two ok, Pig dont want can or not ah lol.

Today i quarrelled with my mother again. I opened my window but she scold, say very dusty. I forgot to bring down my uniform to soak get scolded again. I didnt push out the clothings to sunshine, get scolded again. I forgot to turn off the toilet light and im not sure how long it was turned on so yea get scolded again. I was really pissed and I told her to do everything herself. I just sat at on corner of the cabinet stoning and i was falling asleep. She finished cooking and she called me over to eat. She didnt join me in the dining table and i ate myself. While i was eating, i felt really bad beacuse she was crying and washing the clothes. i think i have hurt my mother's heart. I didnt mean to say anything la but i was really angry also.

Take care. For you , i will change my habits, for you, i will get rid of my game addiction, for you, i will be there. Everything can be done all for you.

Signing off,
Sorry wind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home