Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Im seriously so so so into you now

Wow, i really love my life, there is someone that walked into my life and i know she will never leave. Thank you everybody (wanna kiss the phone? wanna kiss anybody?) lol. This phrase keep flashing through my mind.

All the things i also can remember very clearly. Racist, evil, childish, ego, grandpa pig. But yea i know haiz...so many thing in one but haha, its quite ok, i dont mind at all haha. The biggest loser, the yellow spongebob, the pikachu ahah, everything is so clear in my mind. Numbness in my legs, tickling, ear blowing, thigh pain or ticklish. Its just so fun and happy.

Today was a very slacky day. Went to school today for english oral and i commented on the system of the examiner's sitting but mmmm, she looked kinda piss but yea who cares, leaving a good impression is not important because i dont really like her face also lol. The passage reading is really well done i can say myself, the picture a bit mmmm, weird but the conversation to me was a breeze. About something like giving a person a second chance and the sports i do last time. Wah man so easy.

The class stayed back after oral to play cards...whats gotten into them man...all becoming gamblers already. I think the oral had burnt their brains....come on ppl, card is stupid stop playing all those stupid things.

Ok, this will most probably be a short entry because im playing wahahah, level 43 hunter already. So fast so furious, CHIONG MAN. I love you so much.

Signing off,
passionate wind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home