Thursday, May 24, 2007

Selfish thinking or dont bother?

Today was a great day in school. Morning from 7am can sleep until 8am, teacher not here today for geography so can sleep from 8am to 8.50am. Chinese lesson so teacher let us self-study, too many chinese period already so yea i sleep again from 8.50am to 9.40am. 9.40am recess yea and then from 10am to 12pm watch movie. The movie screening today is Cassandra Crossing. It has a no link start, a no link content and plot and a no link ending....didnt know how it manage to become a movie. Maybe it is just because its suppose to be a sex train( or should i say too many sexual things happening) but of course cannot see one la or not the teacher where got let us see. But all i can say that it is stupid and not nice, really not nice at all. After that is maths, go throught the maths paper that i did quite well in. 24/30 permutation and combination test. I was quite happy and contented about it. Later asssembly, slept all the way because i totally got no idea what was happening and it was really very boring.

After school, got extra ss lessons. Mmmmm, it was really fast, only half and hour and the teacher was teaching like a bullet train. She thinks that everybody will absorb that fast meh but haiz, dont care her la, the best is that i can go home can already. Yea, backed home and as usual, i was on the computer again, pqing with one computer and trying my best to level my assasin with the other. Left a few percent only so i can do the level 51-70 pq in obis. Haiz, i never did it before so mmm, will be quite noob at the start i think. Got the patches for the hack already so yea, even if it is super difficult, i wont die haha. Dont say i cheater or hacker hor, its just for great fun.

Waited for my mother to come back and cook dinner. Going to eat some great food. Finish eating already as usual so must do the housework. I washed the floor, washed the plates, cleaned the table, boiled water and threw the rubbish. While washing the floor, i accidentally knock over all the toothpick and since its all wet, must throw all of them away, cannot use already mah. It was under the table quite deep so i used my hands to dig it out. My mother kept rushing me so i just drag everything out as quickly as possible. A few toothpicks just pierced into me....i gave a loud shriek. Ok the pain is wow, sharp sia. My mother just ask me to faster and scold me stupid. She told me go take plastic bag to put all in. I go get myself a plaster after that then she scold me again. Ask me why i so slow, dont know how to throw the rubbish is it.... i was like, wah lao eh, i here bleeding you still dont care, still ask me throw rubbish while im putting a plaster on my wound. Haiyah, dont care la.

Just managed to finish everything and went up. Tmr got english prelims....friday got higher chinese. English i not scared because i know my english standard quite ok but chinese ah....mmmm the possiblity of me passing is quite low but haiz, i have no choice but to try my best. Yea all the best to me and good luck to myself lol.

Yea, this saturday got cip and you all know, where im going during a cip lol. Arcade and more fun ahahah. This saturday i think weiliang and bai qun going with me as usual and maybe someone else, ask first and maybe can comfirm only on friday.... haha, hope can go la.

Spending more time with the person you like, spending time on the things you like to do and just loving everything that you must treasure is very important. I wanna give everyone that is with me or was once with me a thank you and my respect. Even if you have stabbed me, even if you hated me or even if i did you wrong, i only wish to thank you that i have grown up and became much stronger because of the hardship and the obstacles that lay in front of me. I never blame you all, i never hated you all, i never meant to say things that hurt you all. Forgive me if i have ever do so.

Missing you always, i really love you, signing off,
restful wind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home