Saturday, May 19, 2007

Catholic high? why catholic high?

Today is freaking stupid i tell you. WHO raised their hands saying wanna take the test in the afternoon when you can take in during the morning. It was kinda stupid la. The paper was really very easy and i only took 1 hour to finish both the comprehension and the summary. If the test could be done in the morning, everyone dont have to stay until 3.40 today la. What a waste of time. Stupid ppl all so selfish, they wanna go cca later then they raise up the hands. Teacher only see half the class here and only a few hands then she say majority win....have test later one shot from 2-3.40.... Ok i was freaking angry as i wanted to go Plaza Singapura to get something today and because of this i went there very late and almost unable to go training because of that.

Ok but nvm, today was quite ok after the test. There was one disney audition for those ppl who thinks that their english is super good and likes to express themselves. Timothy was super ass la, he signed up zi xiong, Tedmond and Toon ee but he didnt signed up himself. And there he was jumping around and commenting on the things that they will ask.

He say if get selected, the pay would be $60 an hour, that is a huge amount i can tell you. But i think they only give you the interval between shows to appear and say some stupid speech. We were practically laughing all the way how Timothy say it.

" Aiyah, ok guys, welcome to disney channel ah... you know there got many many show lined up for you only. Next one is king possible(should be Kim possible) and then later got the green colour fighting one la, you know the shell walk slow slow one, ninja turtle ya ya." Wah we laughed until cannot tahan. But haha, he last also get sabo in because he sign 3 ppl and the 3 ppl signed him up too. I think he really make a full out of himself inside but cant really go in and see because the audition was in the music room and everybody have to wait outside.

Went plaza sing, didnt manage to get what i intended to buy so just bought something else. Mmmmm, not expensive but very bulky.... wanted to try wrapping it up at home. First time i wrap things lol and.... there was not enough wrapping paper so yea.... 1 side not covered. Ok i will make a fool out of myself oh my... I hope that person wont be angry or laugh at me when i give the presents.

Ok came back and waited for my mum to come back. She bought nasi bryani. It was HUGE... so many so many rice and so big so big chicken.... cannot finish eating. Went training and ok, today training was really tough. Having injuries from ytd, it kinda worsen a bit only, really a bit only but i think my leg gonna have blue black because got leg to leg collision and it hurts. Nvm, nvm, i think i really dont know how to look after myself but im really sorry ok, i didnt mean it. I have to train in order to be stronger and also for the advantages of being strong like being able to protect somebody, being able to carry things that people cannot and lastly people will not bully you.

Ok, i dont think i should push myself too much anymore or not i will surely break down one fine day. There may be a day where i really lie down there and my body wont allow me to get up. I may be dead but my body would not function maybe due to a knock out or overstraining my muscles and my veins. I know the risk in it. I have to look after myself for somebody too, who wants to see the other partner hurt, who wants to see the other partner being down and who wanna not help the other partner get up on his or her feet. This part too emotional oh my lol.

Yea, i think i should be stopping here today. But theres a question i would like you all to ponder, why do people wanna inflict threat on others? Is it because they feel insecure themselves? This is for you all to think and reflect whether you have been the one bullying others or being bullied. So fast and it has been a month, wow. I cant believe that it is so fast. Forever it will be, haha.

Signing off,
injured wind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home