Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Quite a tiring day but yea its ok

School as boring as ever but haiz, 2 hours everyday for chinese need to do mock paper. Whats this la, waste so much time when we not even taking the examinations. Its really difficult you know. Everyday one i think i will die.

School ended at 1.40, wanted to ask Sonia over to study but her intensive chinese is until 3.30. Wow, thats kinda late i can say. So went home, do stuff, retrieve all my data from my mmc because it suddenly become haywire. I lost all my messages....im kinda sad actually but lucky i manage to get the pictures back. Seriously got good pictures i dont wanna lose. Know what i mean lol. Songs all gone but heng...the songs can get from the computer so yea, shouldnt be much of a problem.

Waiting for my mum to come home for dinner. I cooked the rice already so yea, waiting for her to come back and cookt he curry. Didnt eat curry for quite some time. Later got training again. I dont know why whenever theres training, i dont feel like going...maybe just because im lazy or im really very tired. But haiz...who knows, who cares, i just have to go and train until i break down someday but yea dont worry, i will take care of myself.

Hope to be able to complete my ss work. 2 essays and i havent even started, thats really bad because i dont think i have the time to do it anymore. Ok, i think im prepared to die. If anybody is so kind to do it for me, pls refer to SS TYS you know the brown one page mmmm...12 or 13 the structure essay about good governance. 3a and 3b i think. Haiz, nvm la, i know nobody know how to do because maybe its just not learnt yet. Dont worry, i will try my best to finish it.

Ok, im kinda hungry so yea haha, a hungry man is an angry man. Thanks and im trying my best not to say sry haha.

Signing off,
the hungry wind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home