Sunday, May 6, 2007

Boring day la today

Haiz, went school early in the morning at 9am... Was quite boring and i suppose everybody didnt really benefitted by the lesson. He goes through 10 questions in 1 HOUR. 1 HOUR ppl, thats like 1/24/7/4/12/75 of my life wasted. Oh man, how do i get it back? Ok for the explanation of that deduced formula lol. 1 hour of 24 hours, 1 day of a week, 4 weeks in a month, 12 months in a year and i estimate to live until the age of 75 so yea this is it lol. Suddenly i feel that my life is really short. I already spent mmmm 16 years and 3 months and 28 days. Ok better not elaborate or not this entry will be freaking boring like the title lol.

After school went to eat with my friends in J8. Ate KFC and the queue was really long. Ok this was the first time i ever talked to Ming Han because he know me i know him but we never seem to chat. Maybe because got nothing to chat. Talked about school, Quay being nice? and many more lol. Shi rui and Benjamin was there too haha. I ate the slowest, why? because im trying to waste time to see who coming along later for the sun's signature later at 1.30pm. They all went and i have no choice but to go to the library. It was only about 12 i think and i have about 1 hour plus to wander around. Went library, found myself some nice books and i sat there to read. Time really fly realy fast while i was so indulged in my books. Trudy called ask me whether i wanna meet at bread talk. Ok i didnt know she was coming also and how the hell she know im there in j8? Then later went yoshi to meet Guo Dong and Clarence. Trudy, Delphine and Santy(appear and disappear) later meet us there too. Oh ya, ee keat also.

Went to j8 the extra land area from the second floor and i went there too to take a look. Ok the barricade was really very long. I think they are expecting many fans but to their dismay...only half was filled when the thing started i guess. So little ppl only la...lucky i never stupid stupid wait in the queue with them lol but i guess they were having a great time there. Sorry guys, couldnt stay any longer as my mum is really not happy that i have been hanging out too much lately.

Sonia smsed since morning and my phone went dead...ok didnt charge last night because i waited for a phone call then forget to charge la lol. Fell alseep in the afternoon because yesterday slept quite late and morning wake up too early lol. Slept at around 3.55pm then wake up at 6.40pm. Shiok man i tell you but my mum had to scold me and nag to wake me up lol. Haiyah, same things la, sell house la, controlling me la, ask me study la and a lot of things la. I think im gonna get immune to her words and most likely just treat it as normal singing i guess but hey i still respect her a lot. I can say she really cares a lot for me and i love her a lot too. If she is not there, i think i will never be able to survive. She is the best mum anyone can ever have.

Went to eat curry fish head and bought new contact lens. Stupid focus, make my eye bleed only. Bought acuvue today and i was given 10 sets free because the degree for my left eye cannot get so give me sample first because i got training and i needed lens or not i cannot see when i spar lol. Today nothing much happen la. Ok sorry again because i really cant attend tmr's service. Im really not into the service thing, you all have to understand, i only attend for the fun. Ok maybe cell group meeting i will join you all because got games and free food right? I dont wanna pay money hor lol. Yea thats all for today i guess and my computer died again today because of some technical error. Haiz, need to bring it for repair again on monday. Waste so much of my time la. Ok ok and things went out fine ok very fine ok very good ok nvm lol.

Signing off,
the bored wind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home