Friday, April 27, 2007

Why are you so piss?

Oh ya, ytd i said i wanna say the things that happen in school right? Here it is, my friend was asking super lame questions: Who faster? Superman or Batman? ...................Superman is faster. why? Because when superman returns, batman begins so superman faster.

Spiderman and superman who faster? .....................Both same speed. why? Because when superman returns, spiderman 2(too)

Didnt really laugh at the second one but he did something stupid to his face and jump around like a monkey then everybody started laughing. Somebody brought a chicken to our class and he started to eat it but somehow it cant be chewed so he put it back into the plastic bag. It looks like a piece of shit then my friend go around scaring ppl and put it in a person's bag. The person was held down by 4 ppl when my friend put the "shit" into his bag. I tell you his action and things he shouted was hilarious but mostly is cb cb cb only lol. Then he just ravage through his bag and throw the thing out.

(TO THE PERSON HERSELF, YOU SHOULD KNOW WHO)Ok ytd was kinda weird...how come you keep saying that somebody got motive, keep getting angry and jealous over things. Its not like you dont have somebody you like right? I didnt get angry when you have a crush or when you like somebody else. Why get so worked up over it? I already told you so many times to think before you do things but seems like its kinda futile to you. But never mind la, i have my own eyes to see, my own heart to feel, i know who is best for me and who is really caring and kind towards me. I dont really need your opinion at all. Just concentrate on the person you like and like he say...go find others, maybe he just dont likes you or maybe he just likes somebody else. You wanna wait you can wait but just dont be heartbroken if at the end of the day, he rejects you.

Ok, enough of that, i dont wanna my blog to be a place that starts quarrel or anything. Yea, today school was quite boring, in the morning, i fell asleep during the Carpe Diem lesson. Some speaker come and then talk a lot of things la, boring until....can die. Ok tmr will be a better day i guess. After school not going to self study. I think im going to study on friday at....some unknown places. Mmmm, i wanna go back to Punggol CC to take a look at the taekwondo training and i also wanna go back to my old house(not sure when i wanna go back there lol). Its been very long since i go back to my training ground and i really miss my old house. I can always remember how juvenile i can be when im young. My actions were just so innocent and i think that that is why children tend to be the happiest as the dont really have to think so much when they are doing things. I really wish to be young again.

Hey ppl, start by loving yourself. If you have passed that stage, it is where you consider whether to like another person. Be confident in yourself and you must trust yourself before you can let others be confident and put their trust on you. Its not as simple as it seem but i think that with a proper mindset and a willing heart, nothing is impossible.

Signing off,
relaxing breeze

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home