Saturday, April 21, 2007

CHMA, another cool day lol

The competition of the solo is today and there are many good ones i think lol. Charles was great man, he look cool, he sound cool, he is just one cool guy. woooo.

Mmmmm, today took back my maths paper. I was shocked man...18/20. Thats like wow, wow you know wow, cannot be one lor. Morning have to reach early then took a compre test in the morning from 7 to 8. Kinda dumb because i wasnt really doing properly, keep on dozing off while reading but i dont think it matters anyway.

Today played pingpong, my objective: homing ball, aim towards face or sensitive areas... main aim: not to win but to enjoy myself lol. Is i quite lousy in ping pong la, just joining my friends and playing along. Played some slingshots in class too lol, keep on making paper shots and can see it flying here and there here and there.

Today got training in the night...dont feel like going but it helps me train up after not training for such a long time. Hey ppl, you did well for SYF, dont worry ok, silver, gold, bronze also good la. Not all story have a happy ending right? Its the plot and development that really brings out the team spirits and foster friendship. Just go for it and persevere on like a man...woman also can la.

I feel like going cycling this sunday... nobody go with me. So sian la, ask ppl go they mostly also dont want or say busy. Nvm, later go try ask more ppl again lol. Is it true that relationship is a weird thing? I keep asking myself lots of questions but it seems its just simple, follow your heart and the person will appear in your life only in a matter of time. Those who are single, dont worry, you are not bad ok, its just that you havent meet anyone that suits you yet. For those who have found their partner, cherish the time you have with them and love them with all your heart. Sounds a bit dramatic again, nvm la, i happy can le lol.

Yea yea, thats all for today i guess. Going to enjoy myself this weekend, EH PPL, join me le or maybe just one will do also can lol. I can always be a listening ear too, you have any problems, anything anywhere, msn, sms or just give me a call ok.

Signing off,
wind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home