Monday, May 7, 2007

I didnt know i was such a person...until today

Went to look for houses today. My mum wants to sell the current house. The houses im seeing is near hougang mall block 411 and 404. So near... oh my...didnt really expecting that to happen.

What i found out today:
1) I think im not used to live in a small house anymore
2) I think im a spoilt brat
3) I wont be able to survive without money
4) My house is way larger and bigger than ordinary houses
5) The hdb flat is only as big as my living room
6) I love my house so much
7) I really treasure all my friends and hope they will be there for me always

It was until today where i really opened up my mind to look at things. Its not always true that im happy-go-lucky and everything in my life just goes well. I dont have problems with friends but i have many problems in my studies and also my family life. Not everything in life is as perfect. I knew everyone will have problem someway or the other. It is not how you solve the problem but is how to cope with the problem and the way to deal it that will bring the slightest effect in your life. I can say that problems will surely bring a little impact in your life, if anyone say that they dont bother at all....thats all bullshit.

Having a person to support you all the way is a very good thing. There are 2 ways to build bonds. One is by time e.g weiliang, bai qun and charles. I known wl and charles since primary school and bai qun during sec 2. We hang out very often and i give them all my trust. I know that even if they would to tell me something i didnt wanted to hear, it was for my own good because they only want the best for me. I may seem annoyed or irritated but i really accept and respect their words. Me too, sometimes tell them things that is not really nice but they somehow accepted what i say and did what they were suppose to. The other bond is by mutual understanding. I could say this is just a special feeling that bonds people together. It may be due to first impression or maybe just things we do have similarity. I want to name a person but haha, nvm. Its just good that person know who he/she is lol.

Thats all for today but i guess i will be having another entry tonight. Study hard everybody and do well for your mid years. Ok lets have a random ending. I LOVE YOU.

Signing off,
the open wind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home