Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Maple is weird for me? but mmm, im into it again

A cute pink monkey :)


Got patch yesterday night and i was quite piss because i was enjoying botting and hacking. Hey but the patch was quite good because the obis party quest is out...level 51-70. I was really hesitant to level my assasin because it is level 50 and i thought that it would be quite bored that i will no longer be able to pq during level 51 so yea kept it at this level for quite some time.

Its quite amazing how botting and hacking is. Its only been like one day and my archer is level 21. Wasted the bot and hack cannot use already or not i sure use it until very high level or maybe until it get ban unfortunately lol.

Its been a while since i have added some pictures for my blog. Let me try see whether it works lol. Ok it does and not bad actually. Going to add it up to friendster also. Its really cute also. My favourites are monkey and dragon but pink is kinda special so yea, its really nice.
Had training again today but it was really fun. Had speed, accuracy and strength competition. Kicking of sandbag, targets and the timer and many things la. It was funny la. Didnt have much injuries only a bit of aches and tired.
Oh, somebody dont want tell me the question that allowed stoning. I love stoning too but mmmm...why dont tell me!!! haha, nvm, i can find my own things to stone about. Tmr got extra lessons after assembly and i have to get straws for my sister i think. She still not sure whether she wanna do stars for her boyfriend or just buy a perfume that he used finished already for his birthday. Ok the perfume is quite expensive so yea, i think thats why she is needing a lot time for thinking whether which one is better.
Yep, thats all for today and i will try my best to add more picture ok. I really love you and im serious. You mean a lot to me and trust is what i really have given to you.
Signing off,
monkey wind(pink)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home