Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I think blogging has been difficult lately

If it wasnt for the games that i got hooked on again, it will be quite a breeze writing entries and posting pictures on friendster. I think i have to break the gaming habit again. It had been quite a while since i touched games but now because i was into hacking and botting again, my life is turned upside down again but yea lucky there are people around to help me get over this. My prelims are after the june holiday so yea i better buck up or not i will have to face a rain of arrows again from my parents. I dont wanna face all those red or unline marks in my report book again. Haiz....i will work hard i guess.

Mmmmm......POC 4pm town area....not able to go already la. They say the show is like 3 hours? man, i will most likely be killed by my mum if i get back so late. So sorry ah guys, is not the i dont wanna go but it is that i really cant go on weekdays.

Sonia came over after her o level chinese paper. Ok the question i saw was more difficult than what i got last year. Mine was like primary school chinese la, easy until can die, never get a1 can really jump and die le la. So yea, shes sleeping in a sitting position on my mattress. Guess she had overworked her brain and needed some rest. Yea, the air-con man is here too because my air con keep on tripping the whole house and NO air con la....how to sleep, i think i kinda spoilt already.

Yea, dont worry and just be happy ok Sonia. Everything will come out fine with your paper, I know you can do very well. I think today have a short entry will do, maybe another one in the night if im free but yea, adding some pictures on friendster today. It had been quite a while i guess. Take care everybody, love ya.

Signing off,
busy wind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home