Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Really so tiring to know so much information in my brain

Yea, today a maths is kinda stupid. I didnt know the test was 8am but mmmm, i reached there at about 8.20am and i was the center of highlight. Everybody was looking at me and i was quite honoured lol. It was a joke la, didnt know the time but yea who cares, a maths paper only, no big deal one la.

Did the paper and yea, peeping here and there because dont really know how to do la. Not easy la because got so many chapter whack into one and who ask me be late, cannot even finish the paper also but heng not counted or not i think i sure die lol. Finished the paper, took a break and head on to the lecture threatre for physics. MCQ test and super boring as the questions so difficult la....so many wrong also, everybody also same la. Another 15 mins break and ss was the last subject for the day. I think today Miss Thian pms....sudddenly angry then want to leave but after a while she ownself give chance....so stupid ahah. Another test la, source base and yea today was more of writing and writing.

Went to mos burger and waiting for Sonia's call. Didnt expect it to be so fast la, before i took my burger i already gotten her call. On my way home with the burger and fries in hand lol. She reached there earlier than me of course. Ph and another friend was with her and i thought i need to see Ph again but hey hey, who knows, the buf came just as i reached so yea didnt see her lol. No hard feelings, just didnt want ppl to see me in my school uniform, not nice at all lol.

Called trudy and yea she said she will come over as soon as possible. Sonia didnt wanted to study a maths today so yea, she stayed in me room so study her bio. Good luck and take care ok. I know you will surely do very well. Rest if you are tired ok. No worries, its good that you left earlier too, you already had a tiring day and yea, you must be bored on top alone.

Haha, today i realised a few ways to get money back from a friend who keep pushing back things and kinda mmmm, ignoring lol. Heres a few phrased that can be used

1) do you mind sparing a few amount of cash in order to free my devastating time in the -------(place where you studying or working or just there), i had a blockage in my flow of green things which is essential in my life. Thank you and god bless you.

2)you know that i am ending my ------(national $ervice, $chool term) and it ha$ been really long since i $m$ you too. I have a difficulty in finding job$ so do you mind returning $ome things thank you

3)$ome thing$ $hould not be too obviou$ or not our friend$hip will be impacted by thi$. I hope you under$tand my plight. Thank you and god ble$$ you.

This is to reject ppl who wanna borrow money from you

4)you know that i am al$o $hort of thing$. I'm really $orry if you need help yet i wa$nt able to help you. Please forgive me and you know $ome thing$ are the key $ource of evil $o i will prefer you con$idering.

I think everyone have a part to play in life. Thanks for the little note btw, didnt notice it until i was packing my stuff. Good night and sweet dreams ppl. I love ya.

Signing off,
loan wind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home