Thursday, May 31, 2007

Grading is finally over....phew

Today go school the time flew so fast because the pizza was in my mind lol. Teacher ordered a total of 12 pizzas!!!! And so many so many bottles of drinks. Having too many bottles of pepsi left, they started playing indian poker whereby the loser will have to drink. Haha, they drink until wanna vomit lol. Left one bottle and since i have wentaround throwing all the pizza boxes and didnt play the game, i was given the bottle of pepsi to be brought home. Thanks Mr Lee, really enjoyed ourselves with all the pizza. Eh friday one more time le lol, later he pocket broken one hole lol.

Yea, went back and today was freaking freaking scary, later then say ah wait lol. Sonia came over and she fell asleep again. Haiz, keep calling herself pig also lol. She really brought along her sleeping bug haha. Mmmmm, my mum came back so so so early today because i was going to have grading later in the night. Haiz, its very tiring and i was having the sleepy bug too. She rang the bell and both Sonia and I were shocked. I didnt expect it too la. Mmmmm, i thought for a while, ask my mum go wash the clothing and i told Sonia to sneak out. I forgot to tell my mum that she came over or should i say i didnt wanted to tell my mum that she came over.

Finally finished washing and we headed over to my grading area. It was really tiring and i met up with Thian Soon, my senior cum best friend cum long time helper. Really glad that i have knew him too. I must really treat him for lunch or a meal for helping me out so many time.

Mmmm, during grading did 6 instead of 3 patterns, fought 3 rounds of sparring and arm combat(mmmm, with knife....lucky no cuts) Mmmmm, patterns i did all out so yea really very tired. Sparring, ok this is bad and good. First round was a breeze, could do some nice and slick moves. Second round was a malay girl, man she is sick. She kicked under belt, anyhow kick and she just anyhow chiong, If can, i already whack her until she faint. Last guy was really strong and i was really tired also so yea but still quite ok i guess. Arm combat quite normal to me already and was fun ahah. Ok, im super confident that i will be able to pass this grading, come on ppl, give me your blesssings lol.

Ok for today, arm cannot move, stomach took a few shots of kicks. Arm super pain, the biceps area. Got hit is the hand by a punch...mmmm something wrong, shouldnt be pain one le but haiz, pain until cannot lift up. Typing the time put the hand on the leg then finger move around only lol. Yea but im alright and i can walk lol. Maybe later i will wrap up my arm just for fun lol. Ok im feeling quite exhausted and happy. Thanks Sonia for accompanying me today also, oh ya, if you managed to read this blog before you call me later, are you free tommorrow at around 4? Yee kiat ask me go down to singapore expo for the emerge fest. Go along with me ok?

Signing off,
one hand wing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home