Sunday, June 3, 2007

Tiring day sia...leg also pain

The stone age :) Facing the sea of happiness and calmness

Today was quite tiring. Woke up quite early but all i was called to do was housework. I had to finish all the house work before we can go to Malaysia. Eh, super tiring la and after i bathe i started sweating again because the weather was really quite hot haha. Didnt ate breakfast but hey....today i really feel like a glutton.

Went malaysia at about 10am today and there was mmm, a small jam. I slept all the way from Singapore to Malaysia only waking up a bit at the custom as they wanna see my beautiful face...i think lol. Woke up when we reached a shopping centre but the first thing that came to my mind was food, GLORIOUS food. First was wanton mee, cheese cake, siew mai and more lol.... I also took a hair cut which was like mmmm, ok ok but one thing i cannot stand is that my mother humiliating me like saying my head big la, saying my hair sucks la and many more.... so irritating and annoying.

Bought nothing much only a charger for my phone la. Mmmm, mine spoilt quite long ago. Uh huh and my leg was hurting all the way because of ytd's training. My hand also very pain because i had to carry things but my mum dont know that my hand was hurting and i didnt wanna say anything also because i dont wanna spoil her mood also. Its been so long since my mother had went out with us.

After that went Giant to buy the groceries and went to eat seafood also. Wah, i tell you man, its so freaking shiok and its really cheap too. There was a slight jam from Malaysia back to Singapore but once we crossed te custom, i called Sonia whether she could go for a midnight movie but mmmm, haiz, the answer was a no but haha, tmr we going to watch shrek 3 at j8 instead. Thats good too, at least i can go out because i couldnt go out in the midnight lol. Hey, i wanna watch that show a lot too. I really was missing you all the while when i was in Malaysia, the feeling of not being able sms you was bad....real bad, i hope i dont have to go through this again. I love ya...

Signing off,
badly broken wind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home