Thursday, June 7, 2007

Life is kinda mmmm, missing something le

I feel that the holidays have brought me, wl and bai qun very far apart. I dont feel that they are close to me anymore. Maybe its because i no longer meet them everyday like we always do during recess and after school to go home. I dont wanna lose them, they are my best friends that i have known so long in school.

Talking about friends, Lennart told me that he is going to host a gathering for our primary school. Most likely will be the last week of the holidays and watching movie together. Wah, like that host a bit weird ah. I told Lennart to not book one whole row, i told him to book for the females surrounding me lol. I feel more concentrated like that then he was like stun there dont know what to say also. Hey, im not a flirt or a pervert ok, i was just talking nonsense also lol. Today in teh auditorium also quite funny. Because the left hand last two seats have no partition then it looks like a lover seat for a movie. One is a left handed seat while the other is a right handed seat. I keep saying "Eh! who wanna join me in the lover's seat, must be left hander so when we do work, can hold hands also..."

Everyone kept laughing and laughing but end up nobody sit with me and the whole row having the same seating arrangement one nobody dare to sit. Aiyah, lover seat then lover sit la, just dont touch my butt can already or not i will whack you all up lol. Oh ya, today maths test i feelso proud of myself. Its the first time im able to do quite a lot of questions without much help from my friends. But studying late into the night for a maths, i was quite sleepy for the next two lessons which are chemistry and history. Mmmm, tmr still got chemistry test on organic chemistry, I think i will mug again, i feel like playing but i made a promise already so i will stick to it. You mean everything to me so no matter what, i will make any changes in my life for you.

I have something troubling me. I wonder whether i have done my part? I wonder if im really useless? I wonder how to build a stronger bond with you? I guess this have to be tell by time so yea, please forgive me if i have done anything that hurt you.

Signing off,
wondering wind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home