Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Ty for being there, ty for the drinks too

The first time at toa payoh stadium taekwondo 3rd poom grading...the only thing im good at TAEKWONDO


I have been thinking a lot and lucky i have someone to share my feelings with. Im sorry if you felt something or maybe a bit hurt when i said everything. I want to be truthful to you, i want you to believe me and my heart is really into it.



Today school very slacky la, physics do a few questions only and then the teacher blow his top and everybody is called to go home. Then he also make all his lessons optional. Wow, what a cool decision he make, now everybody can have more rest and im super sure that nobody will be there for the next few lessons.

Yea, went back and i rushed to wl's house to collect something. Only Sonia know whats that and i tend to keep it a secret. Oh ya, wl also know lol. Ok on my wa back and i called Sonia to buy me some drinks. Thank you so much, or not i have to walk there and wait for the drinks too. Im sorry that i made you walk so far and wait for me too. Thank you thank you so so so much.

Yea, she mugged while i slept. Haha, how mmmm unfair life is ah lol. Ok today i admit that i look like a pig because i slepy really late yesterday. Nothing get into my mind too when in physics. OH MY GOD>>>>>i realised that felicia have just screwed my phone i lend her. Man, she brought it for a swim(i mean she dropped in the the toilet bowl) Ok how thankful i can get lol, yea but im not mad at all because i didnt intend to get it back from her anyway lol. Kinda lost hope in it.

I love my life(everything including my family, my friends and you). Hope you will be with me forever. I treasure everyone in my life. Ok i think im kinda interested in the game granado espada. Its kinda stupid looking from the trailer but mmmm, controlling 3 characters at one time is quite amazing i can say so yea maybe if im able to get it downloaded, i will try it out. Hope that it is not pay to play or not i will surely not touch it at all.

Signing off,
Treasure wind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home