Saturday, June 16, 2007

Special second entry...conver style

Jeremy-J Sonia-S Delphine-D Valerie-V Mum-M Instructor-I Lionel-L

J: I feel that the aunty really loves you. Everytime the drink also so sweet. Make for me one not sweet one. Its like i always buy this drink also not sweet...

S:Oh man, yea, how come do sweet?

J: Haha...

J: Haiz, today got training again...Should i go Trudy's place or should i go training?

S: You asked your mother yet?

J: Mum, can i go over Trudy's place later? Training very tiring. ( In the mind only, not said out)

M: Go training later must ask about the convertion of your junior to senior black.

J: Oh ya...must ask about the uniform also. Need to buy the black colour one. The convertion must ask also. Must go training.

L: Wah lao eh, miss Q again. Sian, kick 2 time miss 2 time. I think today not on form, knee very pain also.

I: Where got miss Q. Is when you wanna hit, the sangbag run away. No la not not on form, is just today the area not suitable for you, the instructor also not teaching well...

J: *Laughing like crazy over there* Yea, run away haha. Yea, all instructor fault.

D: You called me just now?

J: Yea, wanted to tell you i wont be going over to Trudy's place...

D: Oh ok ok, mmmm, how about joining us this sunday then? Morning can have breakfast together, later go service then later go East Coast to have fun.

J: Mmmm, should be ok ba, have to comfirm with you tomorrow.

D: Eh got many more events coming up also. I slowly tell you everything ba.....

Time pass on the phone....

J: Oh i got prelims so maybe i wont be able to attend most of the things going on also. I'll try my best to go ba. Take care and good night.

Yea, today entry not really very interesting because its really hard to express things in conversation style. Trying out something new only i guess. Its just to brighten things up ahah. Eh, Charles, thanks for being a fan of my blog. I didnt know you were always looking at my blog.

Tmr i going to have another day of things packed up for me. I have to do my passport, oh ya, today took passport photo, looked really weird but Sonia say it was ok so yea, i trust her. Then later have to go down to the training area to give my chinese name to my sir so that he can order my belt and have my name sewn on. Its a black belt by the way. Another thing is that in the night got something that mmmm, not many ppl know but yea, i shall keep it a secret.

Having celebration of father's day on sunday too. I think i will enjoy the food because its going to be tempayaki if i never spell wrongly lol. Many ppl will be coming over i think. Murphy, Sarah, sis bf, Sonia(if she not having any celebration).

Yea thats all for today, thanks a lot Sonia for today. It was really fun with miss swan, hard gay all these stupid video clips to watch. I guess i will try my best to find more so we can enjoy it over the phone again. Its great to feel your presence over the phone. Take care and rest early if you are really tired. I scared you fall sick. Not being able to help is a devastating torture.

Signing off,
dialogue wind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home