Friday, June 15, 2007

Internet down ytd, today fun ha

Yesterday nothing much happen in school, only that i lame a lot and saw my primary school friend in mcdonalds at bishan j8. Didnt see him for like 4 years? Man, he didnt change much so i went over and crap with him. He was waiting for his friend(you know girlfriend lol). The "friend" come so i moved away. Not bad looking, only look a bit mulnutrition and a bit tall lol, ok maybe im short haha.

Spa ended early because yea, it was difficult but somehow manageable. Went home and called Sonia but i guess she didnt hear her phone ring because it was placed in her bag. Finally she called back and she told me she was at my house's playground with her friend chesed. Weird name ah....call cheese can already la. Easier and can remember also. I didnt think Chesed saw me when i go over because she left but i know where she stay because everytime also got see her walk pass my house to take a bus to school. I think can ren lian bu ren ming de.

Played too much ytd. way way too much. Ok ok, i wont do it again. But in the night i did study a bit but kinda tired. Mmmm, this few days my back have given me a bit of a problem, i guess its because im training up again. I wanna train up to gain back my arm strength or even improve it.

Today will be fun i guess. Im going East Coast to blade. I DONT KNOW HOW TO BLADE....oh my....and Sonia is meeting her friends later in the night at East Coast so thats why i joined her in the morning. Mmmm, have fun and take care in the night ok. Just have fun and enjoy yourself but must be careful also. Meeting you now wooooo, here i come haha.

signing off,
windy wind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home