Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Short short entry...

Tmr wanted to go sentosa but because of the morning lessons and the physics spa in the afternoon, i wasnt able to spend tmr with my primary friends, Sonia, Azlin and Van. Haiz, next time ba.

I smsed Sonia to ask whether she was free tmr. She said she was but because she wanted to study or should i say its a must to study to catch up on her work, she wasnt able to go. It was before i knew my schedule for tmr. After that when i know i wasnt able to go either, i told her that she is able to come tmr to study together. She agreed.

Mmmm, i dont know why but i dont really feel your presence this few days. Maybe its because we didnt really meet. I was just trying to let you relax after a few days of stress that you are going through, i dont mean to stop you from studying. I know its really important. Im sorry if i said harsh things or didnt understand you. I can say that you are still the most important person to me and i really love you. It may seem that i play and enjoy myself too much but i also need someone to study with. I need you beside me, i need you to be with me, i need you a lot. Missing you always.

Signing off,
understanding wind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home