Saturday, August 11, 2007

Im not sleep...

I wanna call you my dearest but im afriad i wake you up. If i dont call you, you will wake up at odd timing. Mmm, i slep just now, i smsed you but you didnt reply. Haiz, dear im missing you all the time la.

Went down to paya lebar mac today at 9.30. Mmmm, saw ian and dearest there. Wooo, started doing my geog but one thing... so hard la the paper. Haiz, stupid school, give this type of paper who can do.. dont even understand some of the stupid question. Studied until 10 plus then felt a bit hungry so got a hotcakes with egg. Damn nice i tell you. Mmm, got a lot of mosquito in my room yesterday so i keep scratching in mac. The mosquito bites looks like pimple.

Dear, sorry i didnt send you the pictures today, later i send you ok, after i come back from school and waiting to go courts. Oh ya, thanks a lot dearest for helping me in the interpretation and the house choirs. I can see that you are in pain but i love you so much and i really care about your health. Must take care ok, dont want you to fall sick or feel pain.

Today talked to Joel most of the time oh my, sorry ah, make you unable to study lol. But i guess we both enjoyed ourselves and still got talk about a lot of movies. Must watch rush hour 3, its nice, really nice. Seafood? Hahaha, shallnt be a spoiler. Oh yea, one more thing, i will call you now or not later you wake up at weird timing again dearest.

We watched fireworks at East Coast on 9th August too, didnt expect it la. We didnt know there could see it, we were just lazing around at the breakwater and then suddenly we hear ppl shouting, start le start le then we saw the fireworks. I was really glad we went there, i was really happy, its the first time i ever spend my time with someone to watch firework and its you my dearest. The sea is soothing, it is wet and it makes me sticky lol.

I wanna go down Tampines tmr to see the 3d educational thingie that Murphy is selling. Mmm, see you later dearest, love you with all my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home