Monday, August 6, 2007

I HATE MY MOTHER!!!!!!!!!

Mine is tutti frutti, the rest is berry freeze and something something shine lol
Menu for Tony Roma, ate a steak today

Walking kiwi, managed to get their butt only because they walking very fast

Red one is cute but the backside a bit wai wai de.

Yellow big head doll, was freaking cute there la, so cushy ahahaha.

Stupid panda, run here run there, cannot even take a picture properly

Just leave me alone la, FUCK!!!!!! This is the first time i use vulgarities in my blog. I seriously hate my mother to the core. Just heck care me la, just dont bother about me, who needs you, is you need me. Just shut up and dont care whatever i do. I DONT WANNA ANYHTING FROM YOU. GET LOST LA.

Stupid dinner today, who cares if go out together, who cares if my dad is with us, who cares if we wanna go on a holiday. I DONT BOTHER. i dont wanna go holiday with them, i dont wanna come home early everyday, i wanna study from now on at school. Who cares if she need somebody to accompany, go get some fucking dog and shit to accompany you and just leave me. I shall stay in school or go out with my friends to study from now on. No more 6pm curfew, who cares about her.

Today the only fun time is i went to school. It was a relaxing TYS physics doing session. I felt good there because i was kinda relax and there was no pressure to finish anything. We still went fishing with our bare hands and threw some small fish into the big pond, hope it dies lol...evil oh man. Going to bring container next week to get more fishes home. Went ang mo kio after that and play a few rounds of daytona, time crisis and more la, it was fun. I really miss the time when i get to hang out with my friends and just have no trouble. Im glad i didnt get to see the phone call until very late because by then i was already ready to go home.

I didnt want to go to the fair at all, i was forced there la. Everytime like that one la. I seriously hate my mother, i just dont feel that my house is a home, its more like a jail to me where my actions are restricted. WHY CANT I BE FREE, WHY CANT I BE MYSELF, WHY CANT YOU ALL LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!! DAMN IT LA.

Dont worry ok dear, im always here for you. Cockroach is not scary but i know you are afraid of it. Nvm, im here ok, theres nothing to fear. I know that i wont be there for you in your dreams when you need someone but i will squeeze throught no matter what but in real life, just a call and i'll be there for you. I will love you forever my dearest. Take care and sleep well.

Signing off,
F uped wind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home