Thursday, August 2, 2007

So disgusting thing la

I belive in reaping what you sow so yea here it is, the second batch of custard apple from the fruit planted
This green stuff stinks, seriously. Its vegetables juice.....eeew who will drink it

This one i dont mind. Carrot juice, a bit fresh smelling but fine to the tongue.
Phew today is going to be hell time for me. Tons of homework so im so sorry Sonia, cannot talk to you until quite late today. Myabe i just rush through and we chat on the phone while i doing my work also.
Had physics remedial and because too many homework, i cancel my physics tuition in the evening. If i go and come back, i think i today no need to sleep already. Sorry uncle and cousin, next week ba.
Had dinner, couldnt eat finish because i wasnt feeling well. I think i coming down with a fever. Too stress already. Eat some fruits and drink some juice which made me feel better. First time i cannot finish my food, my mother also know that i wasnt feeling well because i always finish my food. Didnt really eat a lot today too. Dont think i will be going to the doctor because its close already and the homework not done is just giving me more pressure. I will take care of myself dont worry. You too ok?
Cant wait for tmr haha, studying a bit at long john Wooooo. I hope i will be well by tmr or maybe by tonight or maybe now lol. Yep, going to drink more water so i wont fall really ill tmr.
Signing off,
sickly wind


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home