Saturday, July 28, 2007

100th entry, 100th day

Its the 100th entry, shouldnt it be special? Nah, dont think so la.

I think we should just concentrate on our study la. You go for studies with your friends, study out until the night ba, i dont think its worth wasting time in my house now.... O level coming le, i dont wanna drag you down with me.

Dont know la, helping your studies can liao. I wanna remain quiet for now, i just think i need to really silent myself to study. I dont play le, dont have the time too. This saturday going to school, going out with my mother, sunday going tuition, swimming with my sister then later go dinner with my family. Next week staying in school to study. Nvm, i just wanna study now.

TOday was kinda funny in school la, Toon Ee and i were in the same group in pe so we are doing rock climbing. The harnes made his Ummmm bulge so much le. It was freaking disgusting i tell you. dont wanna talk about it now la. Zi xiong also comment something sick la: " Toon Ee, why your kuku bird so big!!!"... i there also stun la.

Today Zi xiong, yun song and toon ee brought their gameboy to school because they wanted to play pokemon. It was kinda interesting actually if i really have to say. I wanted to join them too but i guess it wont be that good because o level coming and i dont wanna waste time on things like that again.

Yea, thats all i have to write today i guess. I think i will be sleeping early today, I dont wanna play anymore, i dont wanna say anything, i dont wanna think so much.

Signing off,
time wind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home