Monday, July 23, 2007

Phew, finally ended

Today was really very tiring la. Woke up at 9.09am....thought it was still early and i took a look at my phone. 34 miss calls!!! and 2 messages. Oh my god, today got tuition la....i totally forgotten about it. Sleep too soundly and the phone was on silent so i couldnt wake up when the phone ring. I really feel so bad la Sonia, sorry to make you call me so many times yet i cannot wake up.

2 messages. One from my cousin: "Hey, sorry to tell you so late but the destination have been changed from your place to kovan mrt." I was like wth la, if outside my house i chiong go outside can already. Now Kovan siao liao la, my mum and dad just woke up, knowing that i needed to rusht there and they wanted to go to the market also, they faster prepare and sent me there. Phew, thanks to them i was still early i guess lol.

Next message from Sonia: "Stop pigging le lol. Wake up wake up" Yea wasnt awake lol, lucky you call me or not i didnt even know i have tuition today.

Reached the tuition place at 10am, did a physics paper there with quite a few questions to ask then later ended at around 12.10pm, head down to my cousin place to have lunch then later start to have a maths tuition. A maths paper 1, 2 hours from 1 to 3pm. Haiz, super tiring and my brain almost shut off just now but yea manage to finish everything.

Came back home and was feeling quite energetic again so did a bit of workout and perspire lol. Mother was cooking pasta and she was boiling the sphagetti(correct ot not ah?) then later she ask me to hold the basket while she pour the noodle out. She was pouring very slowly at the start then suddenly she slip and the whole boiling water poured on my hands. AHhhh, super super pain i tell you. Its red, its hot, its cooked lol. Faster run it under cold water then apply cream. Hope it dont swell. Now typing then not so pain already, the cream as usual is that one we bought in Taiwan, very good cream for burnt.

Im tired i guess, oh yea, bought something nice yesterday. Mmm, maybe if can later i post a pic simply just for it....or should i say a collection of it. But it really is very meaningful. Yea, love you take care and rest well.

Signing off,
Burnt wind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home