Saturday, July 21, 2007

What i wanna be???

Yesterday i cried, stayed up until 3 plus then fell asleep. Sick today (Sore throat, flu and sore eyes.)

1) I going to prove it to my father i will be able to stand up on my own feet and be somebody one day, i will going to tell it in his face.

2) I wanna keep silence for now too, i dont have to speak to my mother, she wanna remain silent, so be it, i too dont wanna speak. Being mute is easy, just have to keep my mouth shut and thats it.

3) I will compain anything i see about my sister. She have to complain everything about me, got me into trouble and always say its my fault then i must learn. Thats it, i had enough, i will be like you, saying everything and i dont care!!!

I kept myself in the room yesterday until 3 plus. Sorry guys if i never reply any message today. I wasnt feeling well, dont have the mood to reply and just really sad. I seriously needed somebody yesterday in the night.... i dont wanna disturb you because im intending to sleep late. I was alone, all alone, sensing the past, feeling the future and experiencing everything that is happening now. What done cannot be undone, its not funny, its not nice, its my life and i wanna run it the way i feel that is most approapriate for me.

Thank you Sonia for accompanying me today. I know i didnt really spend my time wisely today but i really need to destress. I am handling so much pressure. Am i not a good son? Am i not a good brother? Am i not a good person? I really dont know, i need you guys to guage me, i cant do it myself. Anything must tell me because i have to improve, i have to change and i have to be better.

Just hope tmr will be a better day for me. I dont wanna be sad, i dont wanna be lost, i wanna be happy again. Dont think i wanna go my cousin's birthday tomorrow because i dont feel like it. I will remain silent for the whole time so i dont think its good to be there too. Haiz, im so sorry i cant accompany you to the bus stop too Sonia.

Rui, Santy, Del, im sorry if i never reply. I dont think i can have lunch with you Delphine. Santy, i cant make it down for service. Rui, im just sorry i never reply. IM SO SORRY.

Signing off,
unknown wind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home