Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The begining of the end and the end of the beginning

I didnt play today!!! Only poker in schoo la. Damn it, i owe them 65 push ups!!! Wah, so many but lucky last round i fold or not i tell you i must do 155+65!!! That would be pure madness. Theres a craze in my class now of playing poker and raising of bids using push ups. I guess its fun, it strengthens a person and also everyone can laugh their hearts out when you see people do until want to die lol.

Im super happy today, i didnt play any online game at all. Thats super amazing la, even some stupid game i also will get addicted to it. Lucky today never play any. I think its time to really study and be focus in it. My teacher also called me in the afternoon to ask me whether i wanted to join the a maths study team from 7-8am every morning. Of course i want, i wanna do well in a maths too ok. Yep, i agreed without any hesitation and yea, im happy ahaha. I studied chemistry too today. Not playing is good, studying is even better lol.

I wanna aim into a Jc, i good one of course, poly is not a choice for me la. Its not that i picky or i action or what la but really, if i get into a poly, my mother will seriously kill me for sure. Cannot la, i dont wanna let them down. Im studying for you, for me and for my parents. Its for my future, my parents happiness and the hope you placed in me. I know i can do it, i know i will do it and i know you will be there all the way to assist me. Thanks so much Sonia, im sorry ah, so many questions i dont know then i keep asking you. Make until you cannot finish your e maths. Wooo, i feel so bad la....i know dont know should ask but im kinda disturbing you a lot. Thanks soooooooo much lol.

Ok, lets see, i dont think i will be going down training anymore. Its really close to my o level already. As you can see im not really doing very well for my studies so i think i will concentrate on studying la. Sorry sir, i will be back soon after my o level. I wanna be a top national fighter. A fighter that is undestructible, a fighter who has a dream and the passion for life. Thats what i wanna be. So yea, working to that dream baby.

Mmmm, lets see what funny things happened today. Only keep kicking things around lol, not pain la, but its loud. Oh ya, Wei da today kept pinching my pimples on the back because he was poking me at the start because i kept falling asleep. Then later he realise i got pimple at my back so he squeeze them. It was damn pain la, i warned him a lot of time to stop it but then he keep pinching. Then i warn him one last time. I say if you pinch one more time, i make sure i will whack you. He dont listen then he pinch again. Lennart was facing me because we were doing maths together, then i turn to Wei da and i punched his arm really hard. Wooo, hear the sound man, can be heard across the class, its like piak!!!!! then later wei da cannot move his right arm lol. He keep whining and holding his hand. Lucky i punched his right hand because he is a left hander hahaha. Hope he is feeling better. I guess he will not mess with me anymore lol. Eh people, dont play play la, one punch from me can immobilize your arms for a while. ITS true, ITS freaking true lol.

Thats all i guess, sleeping early makes me more tired, i got no idea why. I dont think i will be able to join in any service already, Sorry ah everybody in church...esp delphine, santy, eileen, yee kiat, trudy...the rest still not so bad because still not so close to them or maybe should say never really talk to them also la. Oh ya, very long never see xing suan also lol. Nvm, maybe when i free then i go down, MAYBE, my mother wont allow me also when i free because most likely i still have to study. Yep, take care everybody, esp you.

Signing off,
Gameless wind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home