Friday, July 6, 2007

Injuries more again haiz...

Today was great in school. Many funny jokes and things happen also. i took back some of my paper already and my languages did quite well. Even though not a1 but i think its pretty good as the paper was really quite difficult.

Just got new injuries again. I wanted to take a bathe then i jump off the wooden chair. The whole middle area give way!!! Freak, one leg broke too( i mean the chair not me). I fell obviously and i got scratches on my right leg. I wasnt able to move a while because the pain was unbearable sia. Later i going to check whether got splinters in my leg. Got a few blue black and even when im typing, my wrist hurt too. Im not fat ok, its the chair got problem already. Its alright, going to get a new one from my sister room or from stitch. The chair from friendster that stich was sitting on, its exactly the same. Its not possible to give way, haiz, maybe spoil le la.

Nvm, later i will be posting the picture on the chair maybe even my leg, nice le ahaha. See ya, short post for now

Signing off,
injured wind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home