Monday, June 25, 2007

I found a talent or should i say a talent is found.

Ph's voice is amazing. Simply powerful and clear, voice pitch also quite high, man, if i ever had that voice, i would have been so proud of it. Jiayou PH, you can draw, you can sing eh eh next time maybe even can make sushi lol.

Yesterday's chat was really a great one. First time conference with PH and Sonia for so long. It was quite a miracle that PH was able to use the phone so long la. We chatted about singing, drawing, things happening around, PH's dream?(hope it dont come true) and many more. It was really cool i can say. I was tired, very tired and hungry. I was repeating the words over and over again la lol(----, im hungry) Yea, only she know haha. Ph left the conference when her mother knew she was on it so I chatted with Sonia until about 3am plus. She was hungry too but because she wanted me not to eat so she control and didnt eat the chocolate in her room. I want some chocolate ok Sonia, remember to leave some for me.

Today will be a mugging day for me i guess. Already studies from morning until now. Going to take a small break from physics and later will chiong history. I now very confident for physics already. The only problem now is chemistry for tuesday paper. Im very scared on the part about electrolysis because i cant really get it. So yea, tmr i will chiong again and yea, i received a call from the nokia service centre that my phone is ready for collection. I guess only the button went haywire and the sim card had no problem at all so yay, three cheers for my phone. Without the phone makes me uneasy because i cant really sms well with my mother's motorola v3. Very difficult ah lol.

Nvm, later i shall read a bit on chemistry first then later after dinner, full blast history. Maybe can also chat a bit on the phone with Sonia but still must sleep early. Oh ya, button for shirt also must do. Its been really long since i touch my school uniform, mostly go school also wear pe shirt because more comfortable and no need to put button also. Today having an early entry because i scared later i dont have the time to write one.

I love you and im missing you so much. Take care of yourself also ok. I will study hard and prove that im capable. I will make my parents proud. Hope to see you soon.

Signing off,
mai lah mai lah..wa mai wind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home