Friday, June 22, 2007

Injuries and things happening the whole day today...

Charles is in pain, he was screaming and shouting
Wires everywhere, voltage woooooooo!!!


Full body, his shouting, his pain, his expression, something that i will never forget.

Wah sei, i see also buay tahan, si bei qui eh needle. Got electricity somemore.
Ok, today was kinda freaky actually. I had school in the morning from 9 to 11. Mmmm, kinda a miracle i guess because i managed to finish a whole a maths paper with the least help needed. Wow, i feel really contented and kinda happy i finally finished an a maths paper. I only have problems in a maths. I wanna do well in it too but i still cant really get most of the chapters. Still got 3 more days to prelims. Better chiong, i dont wanna lag behind le.
Ok, after school, came back home. I waited for Weiliang to come over so in the mean time. I did some training in the gym room with the weights and sit ups. Mmmm, not bad, i still have the shape. Strong and pumping, i gonna be much stronger now. I wanna be able to carry more than 2 times my weight. Im still making my way to carry 2 times my weight. Now the most only carry 115kg, still got another 5 more kg to add on and tuh duh, i will be more freaky than ever.
Weiliang came over about 11 plus so when he reached, i told him to wait for Charles while i get ready. I took a bathe and packed the things we are going to bring for the chalet. Ok, all were present already. Mmmmm, so sad la, Bai Qun today cannot go out or not we will have more people with us today. Yea, we took a 43 bus to Paya Lebar. It was then i received a call from Sonia. She can make it down but she cant really stay that long so i told her to rest if she is tired at home. I really wanted her to go but i guess tmr then we meet up better bah. Not really suere where we will be going tomorrow but im going to meet her in the morning first. So yea, she didnt come over as she had cip in the morning at ECP and had lunch with her juniors at Siglap road in the afternoon. Yep, so we proceed on with our journey. We took an mrt down to Tampines and another bus which is 29 to Natheveron road...if that is how it is spelt. Altogether spend a total of 1 hour plus on the freaking journey la... Going to reach there that time, I gave Delphine a call so she walked out to the bus stop and told me when to alight.
Haha, it was the first time Charles saw Delphine but as everybody know, Delphine is really a kind soul and she is very sociable also. When we were inside, we havent had our lunch yet. It was about 1.30pm so they gave us 3 packets of food which contains bee hoon, chicken wing and prawns which were really very hard but yea, we finished everything too because we didnt really wanna waste any food you know. They were acting in a drama when we came in and they asked me to be Joseph....a bible character. I had no freaking idea who the person was and im really bad at acting so i keep shaking my head and declining the proposal of us acting in the skit. Finally, we managed to get away from it.
As we were eating, i took out my phone from the bag and realised i got 8 miss call. I took a look and realised it was from my father and my sister. I gave my father a call and to my horror, my mum was in the hospital. She had been blinded in one sight. I was really worried and yea i wanted to rush down there too but i have just reached here and i got no idea how to get to Tan Tock Seng from Changi. So i told my dad that and he told me that he was not sure whether mum needs to stay in the hospital or she will be able to go home. He say he will give me a call later so that i can either proceed down to the hospital or maybe home.
I was really worried, very very worried. I told Santy about this and she too were shocked. Santy brought me up to the girl's dorm and Delphine was alone inside. A little boy saw me entering the girl's dorm and he say, "Got guy go in, got guy go in." Santy told him to stop shouting and told him that they were going to pray for me.
They were speaking in tongues at the start but later i was hearing Delphine praying for the healing power of god on my mother....At that moment, i teared. I felt the presence of my mum's love and the importance of her. I couldnt think of the day without her beside me, not being able to see her, not being able to hear or even not being able to do things with her. I really love you mum.
We packed our stuff and went to a nearby field to have the games. I was in no mood to play but weiliang and charles kinda gave me a little push and my mood was there already. We played two games. Captainball and soccer or should i say handicapped soccer. This is where Charles injured himself. Captainball, he jumped and threw the ball and he landed while twisting his ankle i guess. i wasnt really sure what happen either but he sat out for the rest of the playing time. I too wanted to sit out to accompany him but he asked me to play. The handicapped soccer is whereby 2 people are tied together with a band and only the legs with the band is able to kick the ball, other than that, it will be a foul and a goal is really hard to score because you have to kinda hit the ball on the chair with the leg that is strapped together. It was really tiring la. I really enjoyed myself but i was waiting for the call all the time.
Went back to the chalet and they wanted to practise on the skit again. They practised while we studied. Eh, hardworking eh we lol. I did a few maths question and also physics too. Finally, we were called up to the second level to see the preview of both teams skit. Ours was quite good, the plot, the morale and the dreams lol. The second team one was really humorous. Two thumbs up for the sissy. Only the little boy a bit extra but i didnt really want to comment la lol.
Yep, so i received another call from my dad. My mum have a blood clot in the eye which created a layer of liquid and blocking her vision. It was really bad, she took an injection to the hand for the colour scan for tomorrow check and an injection to the eye for the relief of the fluid.
We took a bus out of the chalet to Tampines again because that was the only place that can take another cab. We bought mcdonalds and headed on to the taxi. Reached home, eat finished dinner and we went to the chinese physician outside my house. We were laughing in the clinic all the time because i did really funny stuff and i wanted to adjust the voltage but everytime i wanna do that, charles will start shouting so i didnt really had the chance lol. But in the end it still wasnt really good because he wasnt able to walk and he proceed on home to fetch his mother and go to his uncle house for another treatment. Yea, i received another call from him and told that he was fine already. Phew, thank the lord. Eh, later your mother say everytime go out with me got injury, next time dont allow already. But hey, must take care of your legs hor, very prone to accident sia.
Yea, i know today entry really very long but it really is what happened today. Very detailed for some things while some not so important one i kinda just briefly go through. I cant wait for tomorrow because i will be studying and playing with Sonia and her friends. It will be kinda fun i guess. Rest well, you are really tired i can see. I guess i have to sleep early too.
Mmmm, try and picture this. Somebody told me that her dearest is much better looking than me but she thought i dont know who her dearest is. Mmmm, i know la and somemore dare say such thing lol. I doubt he looks better than me lol. He is seriously weaker than me and haiz, where got fit la. Dont say only. OH YA, still got. He got a big hairy mole on the right leg. Hey, hey, guess who this person is lol.
Yep, thats all for today, Hope you guys enjoy reading. I love you.
Signing off,
happening wind



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home