Monday, June 18, 2007

I dont wanna have a day without you...

Today was kinda boring at the start. I almost fell asleep in service oh my god but lucky got Trudy beside me to wake me up and she gave me jelly beans so that i can be kept awake. Mmmm, its kinda weird because they were talking about the Sermon On the Mount and i couldnt really concentrate. To keep myself awake too, i was drawing and playing by writing things on the paper.

After service, they celebrated Edmund's birthday. It was the cell group leader. We had a gameshow and it was freaking hilarious. They asked him what was the first gift that he gave his wife....guess what, it was a Mac's meal.... That was freaking lame la. Then second question was about when they first kissed. Somebody shouted Mcdonalds then everybody laugh like crazy but lucky the answer wasnt that, it was during the university compus in Perth. Quite cool yea. The third question was what his wife liked about him and it was his humour. It was quite funny haha.

Everything done and wow, we took a cab down to East Coast Park. Cannot believe it la. Its like they are so rich then keep taking cab here and there here and there. Went East Coast Park and we hesitated what to eat, lastly took Mcdonalds then later went to rent bikes and skates. It was kinda cheap, only $5 2 hours..... Not bad ah lol. Ok something went wrong during the ride. Elaine's bike dechained and she ran into the bushes. At first it was funny but later then i realise it was quite weird that happen. I checked it out and realised it was the chain that had came loose. The rest of the people all ran away la, Yee Kiat, Delphine, Clarence, Elicia and one more unknown person that i never seen before. I think they didnt realise it so they continued on. Santy went back by the way because she didnt know how to cycle and also dont know how to blade and she got guitar lessons also so yea, off she went when we went to bike and blade. So i helped Eileen push her bike back to the shop and get it changed.

Sian la, i forgot to bring the freaking receipt. Haiz, lucky Eileen pushed my bike over. Actually I wanted to run over to Delphine who having a large basket with her bike but because my bike was with me, i ride it. Aiyah, i should ride also la, its call gentleman.... if that is what i think. So yea, i was chionging all the way to the end of the lagoon area where i got the receipt and yea, i chiong back again. It was really tiring but i really enjoyed the wind. Changed the bike and yea, off we went to find Delphine again. Tiring, seriously tiring and i was having aches on my thighs.

Phew, finished biking and we were about to leave when Delphine told me that she was going to get a cab so she called 3 ppl to join her which would be me, Felicia and Eileen. Took the cab all the way to Balestier and off i went home by a bus. Eileen walked me all the way to the bus stop la, i was feeling really bad because she had to hold a lot of things then have to walked very far after i left in the bus. I kinda slept in the bus when i was woken up by my dad....a call from him to ask where i was.

Reached home and my mum kinda give me a angry look that was telling me i had went out too late... Haiz, always like that one la, im used to it by the way. Had dinner with them and did all the chores as usual. Hey hey, im going to mug a bit. Its just normal because i had fun today so yea, mug a little ok. Tmr i have school from 9-11 so yea, after that im free yay.

I cant wait for tuesday. Its a really special day. Not many people know i guess and i intent to keep it a secret too. Rest early and be happy ok. I know today had been a really tiring day. Im really sorry that i went East Coast Park to enjoy myself while you were studying at home, all cooped up and stuck.

Signing off,
really tired wind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home