Thursday, June 21, 2007

Mmmm, Im here, where are you then?

Phew, slept at 3 plus again yesterday. Talking to Delphine and also Eileen online. Woah, i can tell you Delphine is like a big sister to me lol. Keep giving advices, asking me to join them for chalet, barbeque and more la lol. Thanks a lot Del. Oh ya, yesterday found out a new game which is kinda cute. Mmmm, tired of writing, i qoute it from Sonia's blog then:

haha that game is super cute and funny lah. eh nxt time pick that black character with the bugs bunny teeth. so cute lah xD hmm i really pity those ppl who entered alone. they didnt know what they were in for. poor things. always 2 against one xD haha weiliang is really good for a first timer. anyhow fight also can win xD

oh man, my kiwi green tea was SUPER DUPER SWEET. that aunty really loves me. i think that it's a little too much. haha maybe i shall do something to make her dislike me a little xD

Yea, had bubble tea again today and Weiliang had came over because somebody say wanna meet up sia. Wah, we went out at 12, walked around the area also see no ppl, where the hell is he la, we got pissed and we left for the nearest coffeeshop to have our lunch. Ordered 2 $3 wanton mee for me and weiliang and a $2 for Sonia lol. The aunty really cute. This is what she said:"wah boy, you bully the little girl ah? Buy $2 for her only."

I laughed and told the aunty that she isnt a very good eater. The aunty smiled and went back to her store. Yea, i known this aunty very long already. I think she also know me la only she never asked my name.

Yea, went back, weiliang studying, Sonia studying, what i doing? Playing la lol. Yea, i tried out 1 of wl question only and i wasnt able to do because i didnt see the question. Need substitute the equation with the binomial theorem mid numbers. Yea, finally able to do it makes me feel confident only for that chapter lol.

Played and watched a lot of video clip just now and everyone surely enjoy their time. Oh ya, today woke up really early like 7 plus because my sister accidentally wake me up but i kinda fell asleep again but woke up 9 today. Received a call from Sonia and an sms from weiliang when sonia reached already. Phew, tmr weiliang say he will be able to join me for the church chalet and barbeque, cool man. Oh ya, Sonia got litter picking at East Coast Park tmr but i guess she is trying her best to make her way down to the chalet after that. The best is can la of course lol.

Today, did some cleaning of the cupboard with my mum. Saw so many cockroaches and my mum even screamed for me when i was on my way to throw the rubbish out of the house. I came over and killed it. She was screaming ans saying it was really huge but it turned out to be quite small actually. Maybe its the biggest in the house so cosidered it really big ah lol. Ok, i not scared of any insects except one. Which i dont intend to say it lol. Sonia knows it i guess, you know the thing we saw at Weliang house there. So yea, i know its going to school reopen already and the possibility of you coming over will lessen. Dont worry, all the weedends are booked for you and i promised things will not change even though what happens.

Haha, not able to stay over at the chalet and im really glad about that too lol. Im going to have fun tmr and really study the rest of my remaining holiday. I wanna do well for my prelim 2 and really score well. I have to work my ass off and make my parents proud. Nothing can stop me, not even those pest of people who kinda suck. Know who i talking about? Haha, its ok if you dont know, just ask me, i can tell you everything. Oh ya, btw, laugh if you see this, big hairy mole on the leg WAHAHAHA. Get what i mean.

Signing off,
ending wind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home