Monday, July 16, 2007

Im just being over suspecting or am i just paranoid?

Haiz, dont know what happen la, i just feel weird ok. I dont want you to read this post now actually. If you just happen to read it dont tell me. Im actually quite sad. I dont know why you sounded so piss, maybe you said you dont mean it but you know, i felt it differently. How should i put it then.

The joke was not funny to you i know but your reply was kinda scary actually. It was like people disturb you you will happy ah? I mean i apologise already then i dont know why this reply kinda just made me really sad. Im just getting paranoid i guess. Dont have to worry la, maybe today im just not so happy. Talking about wookie, he really doesnt look good at the first pic but the second one was fine. I comment sincerely, he looks good at the second one but its weird for the first, i have to be frank and one more thing, Joel stuff...its kinda lame actually. This is what i feel la, people disturb you by telling you something that you believe and then tell you its all a fake next time, you will happy ah? Im not getting angry or what here but its just that i feel im thinking of different things you know.

Haiz nvm i shouldnt say anymore, i dont want anything bad to happen. I dont want to have to think so much. I guess i just have to calm down and think of things thouroughly. I think i wanna rest ba...stress out already. Im going to study alone, i dont wanna study in a group, i know i can make it. Im sorry for saying all this but i cant keep it to myself. IM GOING TO EXPLODE!!!!

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, damn i wanna just write everything that is going through my mind but i guess its not good. Nvm, people, dont ask me what happen but just let me recuperate, i know things will be gone soon, i hope....

Signing off,
exploding wind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home