Saturday, August 4, 2007

Eeeyer, she saw me...


My super cute, super obedient, victual dog!!!!

Haiz, Ivy saw me then she say she was going to comment but got jacked la, nothing was written in her blog. Update le, update le, July 21 is her last entry? That is primative la. Tmr still got maths remedial at 8 and physics remedial at 10. Haiz, finish at 12. Later going to ang mo kio to watch Simpsons the movie. WOOOO, the pig the pig the donut....haha, all super nice la.

Played a while today to ease the desire but today i feel really close. I mean really close, i could feel that we really are meant for each other. I wanna embrace you in my arm forever, even if it means we are statues. Oh my, i think that silver guy should be kicked in the nuts to see whether he is a good statue(only Sonia will understand).

Ok im sry i woke you up. I knew i woke you up. Now i feel so bad la, i love you. Shouldnt have called you, should have let you sleep, later you very tired. I guess today will be a really short entry. If got any picture tmr i will upload and write a longer entry. I may even be a spoiler for the Simpsons show so lover of simpson beware, not to read tmr's entry lol.

Take care and rest well my dearest. I wil always be there and thanks for the comments and pictures from Sonia and PH. Wooo, its freaking nice and i mean it.

Signing off,
Super happy wind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home