Friday, August 3, 2007

Mugging day, went back late

Mugging today at Paya Lebar MRT there. Nice pencil box right, my favourite.


Today in school was quite smooth sailing i could say. Went in the morning and i didnt fell asleep in morning Geography class because i was awake with Victor as we were talking to each other and making tons of joke there until Mrs Goh got angry but later she found out we were joking and discussing things that were relevant to the topic so she smiled instead.

Got maths test today and i did quite well i think, went through chemistry TYS, did so much work and i didnt discount myself today la. I was really happy that i managed to finish lots of things today. After school got maths then later went down to Paya Lebar or should i say TKGS to meet Sonia. We walked over and took a bus back. Ivy(if i never spell wrong). She got this evil grin you know it looks super super sick la. I see already also feel damn eeyer oh my lol. I think she know about me or should i say yea she know about me, how? I dont know lol.

Went over to Long John at Paya Lebar mrt there and did physics. Showed Sonia my foolscap paper back and she took it back to write something on it, hope can get PH to draw too because her drawing is way way nice. Eat long john combo 1, seriously never eat it very long already but i simply love it. I guess Sonia dont really like it? Mmm, this one i not sure, never really ask la but i konw shes ok with everything. Take care ok, dont be so HOT!!! I mean apply counter pain then feel burning hot. Eeeyer, dont think until so dirty lol.

Rest well and drink more water. I really wish you can pass for your napfa, i know its hard but you must persevere, im always here to support you and cheer you on. I love you.

Signing off,
Encouraing wind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home