Sunday, August 19, 2007

I had hell fun today

The day started at 5.30am and ended at 5.30am itself again lol. Sonia called me but after she put down the phone, i fell asleep again. Ok the day started at 6.15am!!!! Oh my, i was late. I rushed to the toilet, took a quick bathe, changed, packed my bed and left the house at 6.25am. Phew lucky the bus came right on time when i reached the bus stop. Mmmm, it was packed, really packed. I had to stand but i was kinda glad because i still have to call Sonia when i was reaching. If i was allowed to be seated, the first thing i will do is to go happyland(sleep la obvious lol). When it was 2 stop before the bus stop, the bus cleared and i kinda had no choice but to seat because quite many poeple was staring at me....make me think that i am a bit extra so i sat down but i didnt fall asleep because going to reach already ma.

Sonia and her friend got up the bus and we headed down to Parkway Parade. Wah, so clear the road how to flag a taxi.... Mmmm, lucky my eyes sharp, from afar i wave then the uncle saw so we managed to get a taxi even though somebody was standing in front of us wanting a taxi too. The uncle is kinda cheerful and he is driving like 100km/h!!! Thats freaking fast but its because the road was clear. Reached there and i saw a field of green, ok i shall not continue about this.

Woooo, I saw the Zany Parade. It was an eye opener for me. I didnt know such thing exist. The sec 4, i really have to applaud aloud. They really perform very well but the sec 1 is boring. Haiz, i managed to see 3 sec 4 groups only then the rest got blocked by the supporters....wanted to shout "GET LOST" but later they all come and whack me then i die. Mmmm, i stone really long today. altogether a least got more than 2 hours but i finished 3 physics paper also. A good achievement actually. Had to wait for them to pick litter and it suddenly started pouring. As i was at the wake boarding area, i had to walk in the rain back to the place where Sonia is assembled. It was kinda nice but lucky got the new pink umbrella of Sonia's to the rescue. It was her new umbrella and we shared it. I forgot to bring mine or should i say i lazy to bring mine. Managed to walk to the bus stop, really far away but we took the wrong side and ended up in Bedok instead. Took an mrt to Paya Lebar mrt to have KFC for lunch.

Finished everything and we headed down to Sonia's place. She had to take a bathe beecause she said she stank lol and also she got caught in the rain la. I waited downstairs and used my handphone in the mean while....i cant believe it, i fell asleep lol. Walked to another kfc and studied there til 4. I drew another picture there too but later i will post it because have to wait for Sonia to scan it in and send it to me. After that we took a bus to my place and then a mrt to Plaza Singapura. Walked very dangerously today to the bus stop. Freaking dangerous. The bus is right beside you and we have to walk sideways to stay on the block because it was really narrow. Lucky nothing bad happen or not i will really be sorry for making that decision of chosing that path.

We went there today to get the ring engraved further. This time will have dates in it either, Went to the arcade while waiting for the engravement to be done. Saw a few sick shits there. One that plays the drum like crazy(super pro), a stupid game with a sissy joker that throws cards in quite a feminie way and it jumps around to escape lol. We saw one stitch too, it was freaking cute(holding a yellow cub with the tongue out). Mmmm, those who managed to find it, buy it for me ok, i wanna give it to Sonia, i will pay you all back one. Took our ring and we headed to Hougang Mall for dinner.

Had beef and Sonia had omelette. Really nice la and its cheap too. Had bubble tea and off we went, heading to my place to collect Sonia's things. Send her to the bus stop and off she went home too. I seriously had tons of fun today. I really enjoyed myself and i will be awake til very late today because its an important day tomorrow. I love you my dearest ok. Take care and stay happy.

I will be posting the pictures later, a comic strip that i have drawn when i was studying at kfc in the afternoon. Phew dear, thanks for teaching me a bit of chemistry. I really love you. Im exhausted but im really happy.

Signing off,
tired but happy wind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home