Monday, August 20, 2007

Dinner is amazing

Morning woke up at 7 then later go down to Kovan's mcdonalds to have tuition. I slept there from 8 to 8.30 because my uncle and cousin both late. I guess they are tired people too lol. Had tuition for 2 hours and then i finished an e maths paper. Quite fast la, about 1 and the half hour finish the whole thing. Left there at about 10.15 while my father came and fetch me from the mcdonalds. He drove me back and then to school. Everyone was there on top of the grand stand. Haiz, today kinda unproductive because more of like sit there waste time and most of the time stoning la.

Finished everything and i went home...first thing i do was to sleep. I was really exhausted. Dearest called me at about 4 which woke me up and i waited for her to come. Murphy, Sarah, my sister, my sister's bf, my mother, my father, my dearest and me is going to have steamboat and tempayaki for dinner today.

Sat in two seperate tables and my side is the tempayaki side because the steamboat side the soup is Tom Yam one la and i dont like it. Had tons of prawns, tons of meat, tons of fishball, tons of meatball, tons of chilli and tons of fun.

"Pssst, piak and ouch" can be constantly heard from the tables. Its either sizzling of the food and the butter, the bursting of those meat that sends oil flying and people screaming in pain. I got a lot of shot too. Man down man down, medic medic lol. Haha, dearest got one on the neck too right? Sarah was really funny today. She wanted to ask or talk to me and dearest something when the oil splashed and shot her. She screamed but she was ok then she wanted to talk to us again. Another splashed of oil hit her and we keep on laughing. They were taking tissue paper to cover their faces, it was just really funny. The meat was nice but took quite long to cook because it was quite fat. Then got meat ball which i think dearest eat the most lol. I kinda like a chilli craze where every piece is placed with chilli. Ok i know something, dearest is in love with another thing, THE CHILLI TOO. I told you it was nice, not really hot also, dear dear loves it right? Haha, next time you want i can give you some no problem.

Jumping meatballs? Jumping Corns? and jumping meat? Murphy is the goalkeeper i think. The meatball is round ok as everyone know. I tried kiaping him one but then it slipped out of my chopsticks and landed on his hand. Haha, he tried spreading butter but i think the action a bit too big then got one meatball jumped out. He caught it too. Haha, wonderful catching. Mmmm, today we ate corn like icicle stick and we poked our chopstick through the corn. It was nice but mine flied away la. Mmmm, i think i shouldnt have done that because i placed big piece of butter into my mouth with the corn and ate it. Kinda like pouring coffee powder into your mouth then add water lol. Oh yea, got one time theoil was so hot and exploded, one piece of meat jump to Aaron's area, freaking funny la. The meat is ALIVE!!!

Line up line up, roll up roll up. All the prawns was lined up so nicely la. Everyone back to back, everyone was turn together to. It was really nice, should have taken a photo but i dont think im allowed to leave the table just to get my phone or should i say if i left to take it, i come back sure no more le, all lining up in the stomach lol. Ever heard of prawn cocktail. I placed my peeled prawn into the drink. Mmmm, a bit disgusting and when i eat the prawn, it tastes sour too. I had three bowls of rice!!! Thats a lot la omg.

Ok after dinner went to Hougang mall because i needed a new ear piece and since my dad is going to shop for a product to give his customer, why not just get it together so that can claim from the company lol. Yay, one stone hit two bird. Hope is not the wrong bird lol. Returned back, phew, spend some time with dearest. Im really glad to embrace you in my arm, to be able to feel your presence and just being with you makes me really happy. I love you so much my dearest.

Dear, hope to see you soon and good luck for your examinations. Take care and stay healthy my dearest. Sleep tight and sweet dreams.

Signing off,
full wind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home