Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Is this our limit?

One hour and twenty minutes more to our 8th month. Is that our limit? Will it all end just because some fucked up chee bye cant keep his mouth shut. Whats his freaking problem. Not even his business then talk so much, as if he asking will make him a caring person. Bullshit man. Just get lost, stay away and get the f away from here.

I guess i shouldnt have went to the gathering or maybe shouldnt have done a lot of things. Its just make things worse. I dont know la. It just seem that you are going through hell lot to be with me. It doesnt seem fair to you from my point of view. If you are really unhappy and have things that you really mind in the relationship, i guess you have wasted 8 months with me.

Not i dont want to spend time with you but you should now it that since im there, i should just carry on being with them for a while more and i wanted to bring you there...its really far for you. You should know it yourself...

Should i prepare stuff for you to your trip? Should i let you choose the bag that you want to bring? Should I have bought the sunglasses for you? I dont think i will regret any of these decisions. Haiz, even though it doesnt benefit me, what makes you happy does makes me happy too. I guess you dont feel this way.

I dont wanna keep silent in the phone, its kinda stupid actually. You cant stop being angry and the fucker cant shut his mouth. This only gets worse each second. He made me angry too!!

I CANT CONTROL MY TEMPER!!!! I WANT TO WRECK HAVOC!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home