Monday, September 17, 2007

Today was kinda bored....

Bird trap shown to you as promised
WTF!!!! point you point you
Creepy eh....so many old lady hands erm erm i mean chicken feet

Today morning had tuition at 8am. was quite tired actually so kinda fall asleep in tuition. Haiz, hope my uncle didnt notice. Aiyoh, i not feeling well ma, so yesterday couldnt really sleep that well. Sleep forward, cannot breathe....sleep sideway, can breathe but very uncomfortable. Dont know la....very irritating this nose block, flu and cough.

After that dearest called me and we chatted all the way from kovan to my place. Took a bus home la. Saw 81 but then chose not to run because there are like tons of bus to my place such as 81,82,113,80,153,107,101 and some more i cant really remember. Mrt also can la but very ma fan to walk so far. Got home and nobody was at home....yay. Damn, i really cant stand my mother. Ask dearest la, blog a while also cannot, si bei noisy la.

Ok, went to tuition again at 3.30pm. It was super funny actually. I called Tedmond to tell him i was sick and i may not be able to go down. But after that mr Lee called and i say i better go down or not later a maths sure fail again. Went to Kovan mrt again la. I needed Tedmond to fetch me so i called him at 3.10pm. He found out that i was going and kinda like scolded me..."now what time already, you still have leave the house ah?"

I didnt say anything and then i went off. Guess what, i reached there at 3.17pm....Tedmond also havent come out la. I call him back and told him. He also quite stunned actually. After that saw Hao nam and off we went in Mr Lee car to Tedmond's house. Damn...his house is big. The pond just own my room, 2 times? Haha, even his dog gets a large area to run about. Something i learn about his dog....motionless bark. Imagine this, the dog's mouth didnt move at all but you can hear barking coming out from his mouth. I think that dog must have gone through some kind of training to do such a thing. Its seriously amazing. Ate some min zhang guey and drank coke. Air-conditioned room to study in and managed to get a lot of things today. Phew, hope i dont fail tmr.

Yea, managed to get home at 5.30pm and did nothing again. Just now damn bo liao la...see answer also song...dont know what i doing la. About the bird trap and stuff, that was my dad's idea. The stupid birds have been coming to my house and eating stuff. Maybe caught one i can pluck out all its feather, would be tons of fun i think, ormabe even raring it would be fun. Mother bought chicken feet so yea, played with it you know. Wow, my parents going to buy a car for my sis and what comes with the car? A free psp so...its for me i guess...nah not a guess, its mine for sure. Yep thats all for today.

I love you my dearest. Must kinda end with rest well my dearest. Sounds cool you know, its like...Bruce Almighty saying: "Thats the way the cookie crumble"

Lets end it with this today 'Many of life's failure are people who did not get their success when they did not seem to see how close they were when they have given up."

Signing off,
Monsoon wind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home