Saturday, September 8, 2007

Sorry guys, im back again

Lets sleep together beside each others butt
Run faster run faster yay
Before....After....Notice the finger of the after...wow
I won this today. DAMN, i was overjoyed

The past few days went over to Dearest's house to enjoy myself. Brought the two fatties there too lol. Miss them a lot oh my god...ate quite a lot these few days too. Lets see...we watched so many so many moveies these few days. From Blades of Glory to click to corpse's bride and many more. Geeez, so many, love them all esp rush hour..(Damn, he wont appear in rush hour 3 right?) A super funny qoute from Carter after the movie finished and in the funny scene.
Many things happen on the past few days but i guess its nothing worth to be talked about so maybe i just proceed onto today. I had tons of fun today. Really the best time ever i guess. There was no moment of boreness and totally no moment of sadness. I hope today will never end but time seems to be slipping past really fast when im enjoying time.
Ok, morning dearest overslept ooo....first time ahaha, so i guess she must be really tired. She came over and reached at 9 plus. After that i slept a while more...then we went to J8.
First place we went was dearest's old house. Mmmm, went around to take a look and i played on the swing. Haiz, it was like im young again. I seriously love the swing. We collected seeds too. It was that black seed that i posted a pic of it quite some time ago or maybe my friendster has it too. It was really small and cute. Played on the swing like who can go the highest and whacking each other lol. Dearest play cheat, she say bang each other but she whack me once we got near, she didnt tell me we could do that. Dear dear play cheat!!! Haha but its ok, i wont whack her de...take care of her already not enough time le.
I thought we have to do some exchanging of stuff at Samuel and Kelvin but then i realised or should i say was told that her mum was going to do it instead, later change wrongly then oh oh lol. After that went to our first stop, the one that i really longed for quite some time....LONG JOHN WOOOO. Haha, ordered the normal combo 1 as usual, took 6 packets of chilli, drinks sprite as usual and wooo, crumbs lol. After that went to the forth level of J8. Took a look at the movie screen listing and found out that Evan Almighty was available at 1.55. It was still early so we went to the arcade. Walked around and saw many ppl playing. Woah, a lot of money was spent on the machine by a woman. Wah, the little girl had to collect the tons of sweet that had dropped from the machine. Eat half of it will land her with diabetes and many more diseases. But she got many cute little plushies and many more stuff. We walked around again and i saw a stitch with the cup from the picture above. Ok, the block of thing that will trigger the stitch to fall is very close to the edge. From my estimation, about 5 to 10 bucks should be able to get it because the position of the block is quite good. i went to change money and started playing. Woah got alien inside also from the picture aboive. At the 8/12 tries which is like about $10 spent, i managed to get the stitch, Hehe, i felt great, better than buying it off the shelves but it cant be bought too so i felt WONDERFUL. Ok, i was eyeing on the alien with the middle finger too and i got it YAY. HOHOHO, christmas comes early. Im happy when dearest is happy. Uh huh and off we went.
Took a bus back and watched more movie at my place. After that got dinner and i screwed the noodle wth, got scolded but yea, still managed to eat everything. It was nice with many clams and muscles. Nice, really nice but i felt i was like a pig....maybe two lol. I was hungry and i ate a lot, hell lot. After that do the chores and off we went to my training area. I had to pay my sir my uniform which costs $145 and also the knife i borrowed from Bisi, my senior lol. Hello strangers...so many ppl there i dont know. Ok, they might be thinking that im some kind of new guy or stuff but dont worry, i will show my face next time. Im no newcomer, im a third dan holder, one of Singapore team fighter and blah blah blah, nvm, shall not continue... lol.
Bought some strawberry beancurd from chomp chomp and head to the bus stop. Remembered many stuff from the past. Damn, i was embarrassed. My facial expression can really kill lol. It was never seen before by my friends. I guess my dearest was the most pridveledged person ever. One more thing, we bought a pink ball for Chippy and Daley. Now they have the chance to run around the house in that ball but haiz...they can pee and poo around the house with it too AHHHHH!!!! EEYER, i dont want to clear them la. Nvm, it wont be at my house for now but i miss them haiz.
Dearest, only can see you onn wednesday. Study hard ok, i will because i wanna do well and get into the same jc that we have aimed. I know something for sure, i love you with all my heart and i really enjoyed every moment with you. Rest well my dearest and stay healthy.
Signing off,
__ wind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home