Sunday, August 31, 2008

Finally my competition is over


High score

What a cute smiley drawn right?

My bronze medal for sparring tournament

Look at the injury lol, nice tatoo eh

Dear dear draw smileys on my knee

Caught in the act of lending the laptop

Plaster designed by dearest

Our high score on the basketball machine

It was the first time we got a high score recorded. I think its a new machine because the rest of the machine were like 1000+ the score which is almost impossible to reach for us but what is impossible to us? Nothing i guess, we will be going for a higher score.

Bronze medal for the competition yesterday. Got hell lot of bruises and injuries from the hands to the legs. I guess its worth it? or maybe its not. However, i think its worth the experience. I had fun yesterday after the sparring competition.

Thank you for accompanying me the whole time my dearest. Im sorry i didnt win the gold medal, my injuries stacked and i couldnt do anything much. I love you.

Oh ya, Liang Kui was there too the whole time. Now i owe him a meal because i couldnt get a silver or gold. Thanks man, see you tomorrow.

Ok, thats all i have, i guess i will be uploading a video on my sparring soon. Bye

Signing off,
exhausted wind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home