Sunday, July 27, 2008

I guess i will just post pictures (:

Its been long since i blog so why not just add a few pictures eh (:

Photobucket
Pooh bear on pooh bear, how cute right?

Photobucket
Collection of all the toys we got from the arcade

Photobucket
Its me alright lol, weird looking eh

Photobucket
1070, new record again (:

Photobucket
Look, new tamagtochis lol, how childish are we

Photobucket
Wearing dearest spectacles, couldnt really see very clearly so this picture have to be taken very fast

Photobucket
1st take

Photobucket
2nd take

Hahaha, enjoyed all the photo taking and im going for tournament this august 31. Have to build up and trained up to keep myself in tip top condition. I wanna get something, i wanna be someone, i wanna be the best. Not only for myself, but for people who are alwasy there to support me, especially you my dearest. Thank you so much. I love you

Signing off,
tournament wind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home