Tuesday, June 10, 2008

One final bet or the decision has ended

Sitting on the bed, running a fever and feeling rather sluggish, would i say that im glad i didnt go? Maybe i might just be a burden because i dont think i will be able to do anything today. I guess i made a right decision then.

Im just giving myself this single bet, a token that will make my final decision. Maybe it might be right, maybe it might be wrong, i guess maybe feeling really comes before what is practical? Then i shall let my feelings take over this decision when the time really come. May my heart race against time and may my mind be in peace.

Whats there to feel when the person is already so emotional? Whats there to see when the person makes it so obvious? Whats there to hear when things are so untolerable? Would such a long time view be required? Had i been too lenient about such stuff? Could i have been who i am always or should i be a different person?

Riddles and rhymes, clues and hints, answers and questions. I guess none can solve my doubt but only express them with the weirdest text. Not a single soul will feel my pain, not a single soul knows my worry, not a single soul can solve it. I have to face it alone, nobody is standing beside me now, mentally and physically. I would freak out if there is.

As the old proverb goes, there is a silver lining in almost every particle existing in this world. I may choose to follow this saying but maybe following this would be better. Be who you are to achieve great things or be who you are not to achieve greater things. Every one has their own weakness and strengths. Being who you are, you have already been a success in life because nobody has their own traits that is different from others. Finger print, dna yep there is but traits? Not a single special trait. So i would say that being yourself can never be true. Being others who have traits that are rare would make you do greater stuff than what you can achieve.

Haiz, im here confused, im here feeling down, im here feeling that the whole world is crumbling. FLAME RAISE THE GROUND!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to control the element!!! I want to feel the power!!!

ROAR!!!!!!!!!!

signing off
elemental wind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home