Friday, June 6, 2008

Dear dear is the best (:

Geez, lucky the extra lesson week is over and the real holiday has begun... But but but, after holiday, there are the examinations comingup for us. It will be tough i guess because they say mid-year would not be easy and im scared that i will not be able to do well. The basic criteria had risen for us to promote from 30 credits to 35 credits. I hope i will do well but mmmm, im not studying which i should. Blogging at this timing and playing games so much. Maybe i should be controlling myself.

Here i am, back to the blog, its been quite a while since i ever came into my blog. I think most people would be thinking that my blog is dead but i guess it will only be once in a while that i will be coming back for an entry. Its not easy to get time off JC life or should i say that i become lazy since i get into the JC as the life there is really slow pace for my school. I guess its just the people there that is influencing me or it should be that the school is always excepted as a norm that it can enver do well compared to other JC. Have i made a right choice? Should i have gone to other school. I guess its nto the time to bother about such stuff because i already made my decision and i think i should be firm and be the one that should be infleuncing people into the right path of studying.

Dearest is ont he phone now while she is quite high and energetic, i am quite drain for no reason. Tomorrow will be a really nice day because we will be going to catch the movie, Kung Fu Panda. I think it will be a really good show. The panda really rocks because its really cute and i remember that time the picture i saw about jonathan, my classmate, taking a picture with kung fu panda. Its really super cute looking and we just cant stop laughing everytime we see that picture. Even my teacher agree that jonathan really look like it.

Lots of things are happening everyday but i guess i believe that something that does not kill you makes you stronger. So everyday im learning something new, everyday i have to be strong and everyday is a new discovery for me. Nobody can stop my way of thinking, nobody can tell which which way is the right way but they will only be able to guide, i will still have to follow my heart.

Went to punggol park yesterday and many memories came back to me. It was the moment of shyness, special, calmness and many more. There is also this kitty that followed us around. Oh my, its really super cute. I cuddles it and then it stood on my leg. Lucky it never pee and poo on me or not i will spank its backside. It followed us all the way around the park and we finally left it somewhere safe. BOOOO, if i had a chance, i would adopt it and take care of it. Its a bit too trusting however and also very careless. It almost get stepped on by a runner. I think it should be alert soetimes but maybe because its brought up and borned in the park, its awareness or fear is no longer there. Talking about pets, i still wanna meet ostrich dog again. This 2 animals are the ones that i will never forget. Oh, just now also got one dog lick my hand when i let it smell. It was so wet AHHHHH but it dont bite can already. It happened at dearest house downstairs when i came out from the lift and saw this big golden retriever. ITS COOL!!!! i wanna a dog too but better not get it in impulse because the dog will be the one suffering if i dot take care of it. I guess i should slowly consider the advatages, disadvatages and many more about having a pet because committing into one.

Thats all i have for today. Hope i will be able to write an entry soon. I love you dear and an entry done well? Hahaha, good night everyone.

Signing off,
Strong wind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home