Sunday, January 27, 2008

Many pictures

alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5159809417480451586" />
Happy chick wahahaha


All the soft toys that i have given dearest


Posture a bit wrong


My turn to post with the bears


A face done by dearest during the buffet


High score that me and bq did. So many times i tell you


Ignore the face....its the box that matters


Pink GEM bear. Its the first series in the gem series.


Hey hey. monkey face, look at dearest, the buying toothpaste


Its been a great day, everything have been smooth following. Bought a pink gem bear that day and the picture is on top. My computer is still unable to seee the picture when im puting the little subs. So its a little difficult for me to write things there.

Mmmm, had some bad times in tekken because i kinda stick too much to combo. Now im doing everything that is so random that its unexpectable. So beware, randomness owns to the core.

Going to be in the same jc as dearest. Didnt score really well and so i dont wish to say anything here. Guess for yourself. Which jc i going also dont need say la. Charles also joining us there if im not wrong. He is convinced that it is good to be with us. Its the company that allow you to study hard. It doesnt mean that the school makes you lousy, its the teacher and stuff. Dont worry, im going to study hard together with all my friends and dearest. I dont have to stay low profile anymore because dearest will be there to look after things.

Mmmm, my instructor told me not to join taekwondo there. Its kinda weird. I think he doesnt want me to train under somebody that is lousier than me because to be better than me....it would take a longer year for the adults. Lets see...he also say that they have pattern competition only so it will not really benefit me there. I am strong in sparring, not pattern. I guess taekwondo wont be the cca for me then. Let me reconsider other cca again. I think its because i cant show my potential if i am not able to join any tournament. Geez, headache again.

Today not really anything much except going to malaysia. Got dearest a casual shoe that she want. She couldnt get any or should i say that we did not see any. Pink stripes and looks like my smelly shoe to a certain extent.

Dont know whether is it a good idea to be matchmaker...i scared it will not be a good decision. Just no experience i guess. Shall let him ownself decide while i talk to him again.

F fox upside down, F baby upside down, F kids upside down and many more? Its kinda weird to have this brands. Kinda random omg....so random is not good actually.

I love you my dearest,hope you can join me tomorrow at chinatown.

Signing off,
Gem bear wind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home