Sunday, January 20, 2008

9th month with dearest





Two video here for the expressions on our face when we tried the lemon in sakae just now.

Geez, its really fast. Like a fart in the air and its already 9 months for me and my dearest. I love her a lot, seriously nothing can ever replace her. Who cares if ppl is saying that im mushy, its a fact that can never be overide. I wanna last long, really long dearest (:

Today had a funny start at bugis when a bangalah played with me and got thrashed by me. At the last round, he didnt even want to move and wlak away from the machine. He lay there on the ground without moving so i followed him. Dearest who was beside me could not stop laughing. It was hilarious, totally man. Should have taken a photo, thats what i should have done la.

Later proceeded on to bishan but there was nothing much there so we headed on to clarke quay. Damn we got lost because i was stupid enough to walk here and there and all because of the rain also la. We walked all the way to chinatown and saw this prestigous entrance by some very important person that came in in a limousine. Cool but kinda lame also. Because everybody had no idea who is that lady....mmmm nvm, dont care la.

After that when suntec because we got lost and ate at sakae. Video on top and finally when to toy'r'us. Ok its cool, way cool. I made the monkey have a dick with its talk and place it like last time. This time another one on the pony. Very distinct place. This couple with their children came along and the father saw the monkey. He went over and flick the "tail" and started laughing. Ok i couldnt stop laughing too. After that the child also saw the one on the pony and called his dad. He was very innocent because he didnt know it was wrong then the father continued laughing again. We went to the arcade afterwards.

Played devil jin and flew around. Oh ya,there was this freaky touch machine...you know what spot the differences machine. It was haunted i tell you. It ownself extend time, finger marking and stuff. Brrr, had chills there when i was sitting on the machine.

I love you my dearest and thank you for everything you have done for me. I had a wonderful 9 months with you.

Signing off,
9 months wind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home